At KST our goal is to take on your business stress, allowing you to focus on the aspects of your business where you shine the brightest.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
The key word is “Virtual”. A Virtual Assistant is responsible for handling the same duties an in-house assistant would. The difference is, since our Virtual Assistants works from our office it cuts your time and cost. We complete your work as it arrives and when you require it which means you are not paying someone to sit in your office when they have noting to do.
What does a Virtual Assistant do?
- Creating and maintaining your business contacts and customer databases
- Creating Invoices and collecting of past due invoices – We can also act as an “editor” to ensure the invoices are correct and there are no errors, misprints or omissions on each invoice
- Working with Quickbooks to set up your payroll, creation of employee pay cheques.
- Organizing and maintaining your appointment schedule and making it easily accessible and understandable
- Contacting your current customers on a monthly basis and ensuring they are satisfied with the services they received
- Contacting past customers on a monthly basis to ensure their needs are being met and keep your name fresh in their minds.
- Follow up on any shipments made to ensure delivery and satisfaction
- Follow up on any email requests made through your website or other areas
- Email/mail/fax out information request materials
- Maintain your Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook pages
- Act as an Answering Service when you are on vacation, in meetings or generally unavailable. – Forward your phone to our specific number to take your calls when you are too busy to do so